Table of Contents
VigRX Plus Review
Since 2004 there has been a product called VigRX Plus on the market. The dietary supplement, according to its website, is supposed to improve people who struggle with:
- keeping stronger erections that penetrate their partner and cause an orgasm
Additionally, it says that while some people might see positive effects right away, others might not until one to three months later.
On the firm website, it is stated that the product is not intended to diagnose, treat, or cure ailments due to Food and Drug Administration (FDA)Trusted Source regulations. As a result, a person shouldn’t substitute this supplement for medical attention from a doctor or other healthcare provider.
What to do
A month’s worth of VigRX Plus is provided by a box containing 60 blister-packaged capsules. The manufacturer advises taking two capsules daily along with a glass of water and food.
VigRX Plus is for whom?
The manufacturer claims that this supplement is suitable for people with erectile dysfunction, low libido, and limited stamina.
Scientific evidence that this product operates as the manufacturer claims, however, is insufficient.
VigRX Plus’s benefits and drawbacks
According to the manufacturer’s website, VigRX Plus people may profit from the product’s non-prescription status.
The potential for interactions with prescription drugs as well as a slow or nonexistent improvement in ED symptoms or libido are some drawbacks. Additionally, several VigRX Plus user reviews mentioned headaches, diarrhoea, and nausea as side effects.
- Ingredients Uses Who it’s for What it is Pros and Cons
- Security and adverse effects
- FAQs about when to see a doctor
- The main picture shows a man using his phone while seated at a table.
- Post to Pinterest
- byakkaya/Getty Images
- Both premature ejaculation (PE) and erectile dysfunction (ED) are rather frequent. There are many over-the-counter (OTC) supplements that claim to have the same effects as prescription drugs, but frequently provide scant supporting data. This is in contrast to the many prescription drugs that can be helpful.
VigRX Plus is one of those supplements. It claims to be professionally tested, has no known negative effects, and doesn’t need a prescription. It also promises to deliver stronger erections and enhanced stamina.
The product makes certain health claims, but there isn’t any evidence to support them, either in promises of safety or efficacy.
We’ll examine the research that supports the claims made by the supplement below. We’ll also recommend dependable substitutes for improved sexual experiences.
VigRX Plus promises that its users will recover faster and be happier after sexual experiences, in addition to the benefits that are already known, like having more energy and stronger erections.
VigRX Plus is for whom?
The target audience for this supplement is largely individuals who experience:
Ingredients in VigRX Plus
The indicated active ingredients in each VigRX Plus pill are as follows:
- ginseng red in Korea. Ginseng is rumored to have advantages including lowering inflammation and boosting vitality, and it has also frequently been advised for people with ED.
- palmetto saw. There isn’t enough research to back up the claims that this plant may treat everything from migraines and low testosterone to hair loss.
- Berry from a haw. These well-liked berries contain lots of antioxidants.
- Leaf of ginkgo. A 2021 review suggests that ginkgo biloba may increase blood circulation, which is necessary for long-lasting erections. It may act as a natural inhibitor of phosphodiesterase type 5 (PDE5), according to Trusted Source. Prescription drugs like Viagra and Cialis contain PDE5 inhibitors that are frequently used to treat ED.
- dandelion leaf Although there is a long history of using this plant as an aphrodisiac, evidence on its efficacy is scant.
- Vines of the Tribulus species. Tribulus terrestri is claimed to increase libido, although research is conflicting.
- cactus bark Some supplements contain this plant to help with fatigue reductionTrusted Source.
- Bark of a muira puama. This particular bush is indigenous to the Amazon.
- extract from cuscuta seeds. A genus of parasitic plants called Cuscuta is also referred to as dodders.
- goat horn weed Although the evidence is conflicting, horny goat weed is believed to be helpful for ED.
- Bioperine. With a high concentration of piperine, a naturally occurring black pepper component, this proprietary ingredient is manufactured from black pepper. The capacity of bioperine to increase the bioavailability of other vitamins and minerals makes it a particularly well-known bioavailability enhancerTrusted Source.
- On the list are additional inactive ingredients like dicalcium phosphate, cellulose, and red food dye.
VigRX Plus has a Trustpilot review score of 4.1 stars out of 5 as of the time of publication.
Individuals have noted that the business delivers quick shipping and that the customer service staff are friendly. As a result of taking the pills for 30 days, they claim to have had stronger erections and an increase in libido.
Less positive reviews, however, tended to focus on the product’s cost because VigRX prescriptions can be pricey. After taking the pills for three months, several people with ED claimed they did not see any changes.
The Better Business Bureau has given the manufacturer, Leading Edge Health, a rating of 5, with complaints from unhappy customers mentioning nausea, headaches, and diarrhea after taking VigRX Plus.
A lot of people have questions
Here are some VigRX-related questions that people regularly ask.
Has the FDA approved VigRx?
According to the product’s packaging, supplements are not approved by the FDA.
A supplement may also contain ingredients found in FDA-approved prescription ED medications like Viagra, Cialis, and Levitra; however, some manufacturers choose not to list these components on supplement labels. In these situations, a person taking a supplement in addition to a prescription ED medication runs the danger of overdosing.
What is the price of VigRX?
VigRX Plus is priced between $65-70. Bulk orders are permitted by some retailers to further cut costs.
Is it safe to take VigRX?
These dietary supplements can have undetectable ingredients that interfere with prescription medications.
An older article from the FDATrusted Source claims that taking sildenafil supplements with nitrates, such as isosorbide mononitrate, can cause blood pressure to drop below normal ranges.
Additionally, VigRX Plus contains damiana, which should not be taken by people who are taking oral diabetes medication without a doctor’s prescription. As a result, people should talk to a doctor about whether medications are suitable for their condition.
How quickly does VigRX work?
Some users claim to have noticed results several weeks into use.
However, each person may likely respond to VigRX differently.
What role does VigRX play?
The manufacturer claims that this supplement can increase libido and stamina while reducing the signs and symptoms of erectile dysfunction.
However, there is no scientific evidence for these claims.
The manufacturer that makes VigRX Plus is called Leading Edge Health. It claims that its supplement can increase sexual desire and assist individuals in maintaining erections.
Due to the possibility of hidden ingredients, people advise against purchasing sexual enhancement pills promoted as dietary supplements. These ingredients could be found in prescription medications as well, which could be harmful to your health.